I'm losing focus on what I should be doing, and spending more attention on things I have told myself not to. But it's also an important step towards my goal, other than mere happiness. It can't be forced. It just needs time. And yes, I'll give it time, and meanwhile, I should focus more on what's on schedule. Everything needs time, but we don't have a lot of it. Multi-tasking is the only solution to it, and I know, I'm good at it.
I seem to get a better hang at the skill of multi-tasking. No longer do I fear the weariness consequence. It just has to be part of life if you want to achieve anything. Hectic? Probably it's only how you look at it, and how much time you're given. College life is indeed hectic without doubt, because of the deadlines you have.
But in life, many deadlines for your goals and achievements are set not by others, but yourself, and time, is the crucial factor in dismissing the word "hectic". Give yourself time, give others time, but at the same time, do not only focus on a single item, since everything takes time, and many things can't be pushed. Once you push it, "hectic" comes back, pressure comes back. You'd feel pressured. Others too feel pressured, and everything will turn bad.
Pulling a sprout a little everyday will not help it grow faster. It has to grow and nurture on its own. You can only provide the environment for it to grow.