|
|
|
I know why I like 小贝 so much in 爱情魔法师 already... cos I think I'm totally like her in terms of the current situation. For those who didn't watch it, 小贝 started off as a barber, who was against fashion hair stylists as the trade was founded by westerners. Or rather, it's her dad who's against that. She, had wanted to be a professional hair stylist all along. And she had an inborn trait. She was able to visualize and draw out the hair style she imagined in her head, but she simply couldn't cut it out. The entire serial shows how she started off as a nobody to someone with certain levels of societal recognition.
Many times, like 小贝, I could write out what I want to invent, I know it's possible to do, but I simply do not know how to do it. That's why, like 小贝, I'm currently working hard on learning the ropes, and I wouldn't have the opportunity if I hadn't come to this company, if my manager hadn't recognized this side of me and partnered me with someone who knows. That is why I said this is one of the best environment for nurturing. 伯乐与千里马. 没有伯乐,有何来的千里马? I must be that 伯乐 next time, like my manager, when I start managing people. It really isn't easy. Since I'm on the topic of work, my manager spoke in a team meeting today that someone actually told the COO that his/her manager didn't give him/her enough work, in a casual employee dinner! I have a strong feeling that that person is in the corporate side of the company. Since when there's not enough work to do man. I've been working my ass off everyday, and find working 8 hrs a day too little to accomplish even anything! Oh well. Anyway, like I was tokking about my patent yesterday. That really wasn't anything. Jess almost could have authored a publication which she did for her research in her undergrad! Or maybe, she actually did, or if she didn't, it's only because she ran out of time and had to graduate! Oh well. It's all about chances and opportunities. Do not let any escape when they arrive, and always be open to opportunities if you want more of them to knock on your door. You never know you missed a good opportunity until it finally leaves. Career's like that. Love's like that. Anyway, on to a more delightful topic. What can be more enjoyable than a palatable bowl of Thai Green Chicken Curry? This of course! Should have also taken a picture of the 蛋包饭 I made yesterday. Yummilicious! And I think yuan yuan chun was totally right about the 蛋饼 we had on our taiwan chao keng trip. Think it's really only sweet sauce. hahah~ Oh well, I didn't have sweet sauce in Madison to test out right? hahaha~ But yeah, my favourite 蛋饼! It's soooooo guuuuud! wahahhaa~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|