Have been watching JJ's 原来我不帅 for the entire day today! when I was supposed to work on 2 other things plus laundry!!! grr... But it's damn funny oso lahz... hahha~ too bad it's still showing, and I've exhausted whatever's posted on youtube :( Oh well... But like all taiwan idol dramas, it's really to my taste. hee~ Makes me fantasize more about love everytime I watch them... But I just wonder such love are really possible, or does it only exist in dramas?
Well, not only love is depicted in taiwan dramas. Another aspect of it is great friendships. And it always evolves around a few really good friends, whose friendship could weather all kinds of problems in life. Really, I already feel fortunate to have found these few really good friends. They don't care who you are, where you're from, or wadeva... A friend is a friend. And like what the show depicts, people of different personalities can still be really good friends.
Anw, I just explored another place to eat today! And for once, a buffet in SD where I'll eat more than simply sashimi, a couple sushi, and soup. But then again, by the time I'm done with sashimi, sushi and soup, I'm pretty much full. hahaha~ but the other food are also pretty enticing. Of course, there're also some of the typical chinese buffet dishes around, which I obviously didn't try due to a stuffed stomach. hahha~ Can bring my parents there when they come. yes!