|
|
|
37.3 . That is the temperature of my under-the-tongue today. And guess what I used to measure this? The SAF thermometer which was given out during the SARS period! I'm surprised that the batt is actually still working! SAF is really pretty rich to give such durable stuff.
And yes, I'm finally sick... after a few times of near-sickness since the start of the year. Bad bad... I know yuan yuan chun is going to shoot me back with my words to him the last time. Perhaps, it's true this time. But yuan yuan chun, don't tag it out if you remember what it is k? wahaha just msn me. :P Anw, the worst thing about living alone is getting sick, cos you'd still have to make dinner however much you feel like snuggling in bed, in the warmth of the comforter. Going out to eat is already a serious taboo in sg, much less the States, where pizzas and hamburger reign the land. How can anyone get well eating these manz? Oh well, in the end I still got up and prepared a bowl of non-spicy pasta with LJ's special wontons cos it's probably a pretty bad idea to finish up my leftover green curry today... Maybe tomorrow... since it'll go bad soon. Anyway, this is the very time you wish there's someone who'd make that bowl of pasta for you. But such is life. You'd have to go through it the hard way before you finally understand such pains and appreciate the care from the ones you love. Love? 4 out of 5. That's the highest record someone scored plus a few bonuses which fell out of the criteria list into the good-to-have list else my expectations would really become too high. In fact, I wasn't expecting anyone to even meet that 4 criteria I have, and I really almost gave up hope, even though it's really a simple set of criteria. And in fact, for the last element, I think this girl scored at least 0.5! But like any other being such as myself, she does have her own set of negatives, some of which are my death spots but I'm pretty sure it wont be too hard a nut to crack in the light of her pros. Like what I told my bro, as long as it doesn't hit your death spots, be cool about it, cos there's bound to be differences. My concept in love still holds true for me. I'd rather spend the time and effort to find someone whom I'm truly happy with, whose interests match mine than settle with an okay one quickly and lead an okay life. After all, I'm still convinced that it's easier to find someone who already matches what you're looking for than to change someone towards your favour. 何必自找苦吃呢? And I'm sure the strength of a r/s in naturally much stronger if the couple is crazy over a common interest. Oh well, but I think that girl isn't ready yet and I'm not going to make the same mistake as my last one. Patience is key as God had taught me, and who knows, she may just be another misleading shaft of light in the tunnel as opposed to the light at the end of the tunnel. She may be the one I'm looking for, but I may not be the same to her. I shall just wait and see. After all, there're so many other things which I need to achieve than be brought down by a single one. Time is precious, scarce and waits for no man, much less ladies. Must earn more $$ now then can support a r/s next time! 2004 days more to go. "I want you to feel empowered and let me know what you need and I'll support you with it." This clause, isn't what that 4.5/5 girl said to me. It's my manager. I can't iterate enough how fortunate I am to be in this company, a company with sufficient resources for its workers to be free enough to achieve what they want. Of course, I have to be in the right department, and under the right manager to enjoy this. I appreciate this stroke of luck given by God and shall excel the way He wants me to. Alright, enough talk. Time to head to bed. I'm a patient man. Hopefully I'm well enough tomorrow to return to work. Left work early today to rest. 12 degrees is a fabulous temperature to sleep in... when I'm well. Have to turn on my heater now man to keep the environment more constant. okiez, tataz! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|