k lah, give that woman some credit. She's ok when she's in a good mood lahz or when she's not angry or upset. The only question is how often is she not angry or upset by things? Anyway, I would never entrust my parents to her care with her current set of values when they are older in future. I mean, if she can't even adapt to my style of living, she probably can't adapt to my parents' as well. Oh well, shall give this matter a rest now. I'm not like yuan yuan chun who tok abt his 'that woman' for months. :P But i guess it's only because he was hurt/pissed/angry 10 times more than I am.
On to more interesting news. I just realized that the time frame the thieves stole my wheels is between 7.30am to 9.30 am, which means it they stole them in broad daylight!!! Now this is a totally different issue now. It just means that someone's spying on the vicinity for a long period of time before taking any actions. This person knows well when is the best time to steal, even though there're many cars zooming by in the streets! And I bet those passing by will be assuming that they're the owners of the car and are merely changing tires, since no one expects thieves to steal in the day! OMG! Now I do feel the danger. It's no longer as safe and innocent as I thought it would be. crapz.