|
|
|
Just did my laundry today! Boy, the weekend is sooo short! I didn't really do anything and 2 days are just gone like that. OMG! But at least, I did my laundry! And that reminded me about an interesting conversation I had with another guy at the laundry a few weeks ago.
He saw me bring in several dryer balls and he asked me about their effectiveness. My reply was "not too bad. At least they do help in drying, as they claimed, and I get to save on fabric softeners." He then commented on the use of these balls in the washing machine as well, to save on detergent. The conversation went on for a couple more minutes and we finally concluded that we still preferred using washing detergent and fabric softeners for one common reason - fresh linen scent. Boy, we sure love chemicals. Well, just like msg. hahaha~ Everyone loves msg. It's found everywhere! Even if you don't like that packet of msg in instant noodles, you still find it in your favourite snack on the shelf, like "Chicken in a biscuit"! Oh well. A lame joke for your entertainment. If friends keep in contact through friendster, how do brothers keep in contact? |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|