|
|
|
Happy New Year Everybody!
Seeing Red. I really had a good start for the new year by seeing red. Ang Pow? nope. Singapore flag? nope. Char Siew? nope. ok, all of you better give up guessing. I cleverly stabbed my palm with that splendid sushi knife, and mind you, it's not a soft stab cos I was using quite a bit of force trying to use it to separate out a bunch of frozen meatballs and yes, it slipped. Yes, I was dumb, especially when it slipped the first time and missed my hand. Oh well. Now I know the feeling of that piece of chicken thigh on the cutting board. It really felt the same! Better be more careful in future. Been having quite a few mysterious cuts here and there. Anyway, celebrated the countdown yesterday with fireworks. The second time I actually watched fireworks display up close! And this time even better, I was watching the cannons fire then looked up at the resulting display. I must say it's quite an interesting experience. ok, gotta go sleep liaoz. There's work tomorrow. Well, am looking forward to the end of work tomorrow! There're 2 chio bus coming to visit me! yay! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|