|
|
|
Finally, at peace with myself again. I hope this peace will last some time. It's good to finally have nothing to hope for, to be able to spend and channel all the time and energy on something greater. While it is good for things to happen, it is even better if only the right things happen. And the definition of right things, is totally personal. I know my wants a little better now.
Just a recent thought on r/s. Is it better to find a significant partner who complements your weaknesses or one who boosts your strengths? How important is it to find someone with common interest or someone with complementing interest? Or are these entire discussion considered crap and just go according to that impulsive feeling of crush? I think I already have the answers for myself. What are the answers for you? A friend says that a r/s goes best if it's advanced from the stage of friendship (ie a significant period of time or experience). Does this lead to the formation of a strong relationship or the myth of labeling that friend as "friend-only" cos it just has been too long and it's weird to see that friend as someone closer? Oh well. Just some random interesting thoughts. That bloody cut I had last week actually bruised an entire quarter of my palm! It's interesting to see how integrated the body system is. It could affect places where you didn't think it would. Alright, gotta go sleep liaoz. Drove through that bad storm yesterday for 8 long hours. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|