2 weeks of fun and craziness. Now it's finally back to real work. Wasn't able to get down to work before my friends came for vacation, mainly because of the holiday season. The mood just wasn't there. Now after I had my fill of fun, I finally feel recharged and ready for the next stretch.
The last 2 weeks was really fun, and crazy, and I'm glad that my life is back to normal now. Have been cheonging here and there in the weekends, and also, busy making food during the week because I couldn't do so in the weekend.
Anyway, these two weeks have made me realized even more about myself. How I treat those worthy of my efforts, however much my parents tried to discourage me in the past. Who I would want to look for in the future as a lifetime partner. What type of people will become one of my best friends next time, on top of the existing ones. The importance and joy of being yourself in front of others, of you accepting others as themselves and others accepting you as yourself.
But anyway, my specs for an ideal partner has suddenly changed and grown. I realized the importance of finding the one who really suits you (and vice versa). I realized I would rather spend 5 years with a suitable partner than 20 years with an okay partner. Granted, it may not be possible find that one in an entire lifetime, but at least, now I know whom I'm looking out for and I have some time to at least try.
Oh well, that aside. Work has recently more than tripled for me. My manager has assigned me to 2 other projects, and I, being the smart one, decided to go back to school! Yes, I have just enrolled in one class at UCSD and contrary to what others used to tell me about the enthusiasm of getting back to school when one starts work, it feels quite sian going back. Oh well. All for my future. Will be pretty busy. But at least, I'm at peace with my life for now.