|
|
|
Weird Electric Bills. I never understand them. Electric Energy 9.36 DWR Bond Charge .82 Transmission 1.65 Distribution 10.07 Public Purpose Programs 1.08 Nuclear Decommissioning .08 Competition Transition Charge .39 Reliability Services 1.05 2006 Rate Design Settlement - 1.98 Total Electric Costs 22.52 I agree with most parts of the bill, like transmission, distribution and actual electricity usage. But some of them are somewhat... weird.Reliability Services? Isn't that what they, as an electric utility, should guarantee? DWR? This is the explanation of DWR. DWR BOND CHARGE – This charge covers the repayment ofbonds issued by the Department of Water Resources (DWR)to cover DWR’s cost in purchasing energy for California. Is that my problem or your problem? Don't make your problem my problem, understand? Now this is worse. Public Purpose Program. What the hell?!?!?!! Am I supposed to pay so that you will look good in the eyes of the public??? Finally, nuclear decommissioning. My problem again? That the government decides that you close down that nuclear facility? WTH! Alright, welcome to US. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|