|
|
|
I really can't believe I've become so ja-boish. I actually like love serials!!! Was addicted to 爱情魔法师 yesterday and watched the whole night till 4am!!! Can you believe that?!! And today, I was watching 美味关系 the entire day! I had to pull myself away from the screen to do what I had to do, ie sleep and make dinner! Yes, they're taiwanese idol serials. hahah~ which means chio bus and shuai ges.
Not sure why I like watching these serials so much. Maybe it's because it's only this kinda serials that are able to capture my heart. I actually get pretty emotional while watching, like getting angry with bastards, sighing at love-blur guys, feel sad when things turns bad between a dating couple. Or maybe I just miss the familiar vernaculars on typical taiwanese tv serials. It's just feels so comfortable and warm. Or maybe it's just me yearning for love. haha~ Love? Just like yuan yuan chun, it's really not on my priority right now I guess. While it is good to have when it comes, it's also equally good for me to use that extra time and attention to focus on the things I plan to achieve in the next few years. As I have ranted umpteen times before, the road in front is not a smooth one. I may succeed or I may fail. That does not matter, as long as I know I have done my best preparing and that I have tried. On the other hand, while some friends have re-joined me in singlehood, others will be progressing on to their next stage of life. My brothers, my cousins, my friends. The air recently has been filled with much bliss that even my dad asked me if I had a gf. Yes, my dad! He is probably the last person in the world who would bring up this topic! He never talks about romance or even anything close to that! Well, I guess my brothers' wedding bells must have played a role in this. Anyway, like I've said earlier, I'm not yearning for anything for once. For once, I'm satisfied with the state I am now, no pressure from love, no pressure from work, no pressure from my ideals. I am able to work for my ambition at my own time and pace, and earn money from what I like to do, spend freely on things I like to get. And most importantly, I'm enjoying some good health which I never enjoyed before, and I'm thankful for that. I would label this part of life as truly happy and free! :) And like what I told my friend the other day, by the time I finally return back to singapore, all my friends who will get married would have been married. The path I see in front of me is long, and uncertain, but what I can be certain of is it's a path which is significantly different from most people. Step by step I will walk forward. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|