Wildfires. Warning: Bad air quality.
They don't really report in terms of psi here... probably because it's constantly high due to the fertilizer spray via the airplane as my bro had said. Anyway, they expected the Santa Ana winds to pick up this weekend, which means ash will be everywhere again. That means I can't go run this weekend! Ahhh... Earlier, I was whining to myself that running more than 3 times a week is such a chore... Now, I'm here complaining that I can't run!!! gah... Maybe I'll do that with a mask... haha jk... I'd prob die of suffocation. Talking about mask, that CA governor shuang si nei ge, is giving out free masks... hahha~ what a good way to keep his butt in office.
野火烧不尽, 冬风吹又生! The perfect poem to describe this!
Really... my darlings didn't start to germinate till the fires came, and ash flies everywhere. Guess it's really the ash which kick-starts a new life, even though it's the end of life for another. In any ways, I'm excited! hehe~