|
|
|
When will I ever get down to doing what I've wanted done? Progress is really too slow and far from done. Yes, I have time, but why do I always wait till the very last moment then I'd start to work on it in panic? There is only one chance this time... only one. I will be able to make it. 6 years from now. Mark my words. I will be ready.
There are much things to be done, both work and personal. And I'm badly behind schedule. It's a hard path ahead, but I will not be daunted. Perhaps, the first thing I should do is to disable that pointless warbook app on facebook. But before that, I have to achieve something, which only my brother knows. hehe~ Just went to Computer Geek's holiday sale today and bought a crap load of stuff! Happy! Cos things are really cheap and everything I bought is what I've always wanted to get, but was too expensive to justify the need to get. My recent habit in shopping has evolved. It's no longer fulfilling to just buy cheap stuff. The satisfaction now stems from the ability to buy stuff that you really wanted for a justified price. Money has no longer been the issue, but the item has got to be priced at what it's worth. Oh well, but I guess, everyone labels a different price on the same item. That aside, it was really fun at the sale, and I've managed to find something really useful for my bro and for myself. yay! For those who're feeling tech-geeky, here's a nice clip to watch: http://newsroom.cisco.com/Newsroom/flash/evp/?vidid=BA812487042B1FCE04B8C01254B51541 It's really amazing how technology has evolved. It's gonna be nice if we could use one of those. At least Grandma will be able to see me live when I talk to her on the phone. hehe~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|