|
|
|
What can be better than taking a nice warm spa after a long day's of work? Ahh! I'm so glad I have chosen this apartment over the other one, which doesn't have any facilities at all!!! I've been using the spa a lot more than the pool (for same reasons my bro had!!! Dizziness). And things turned out much better than I thought. Traffic conditions wasn't bad at all during peak hours, or at least there's no stand-stills breaking out. In fact, it's pretty good in the mornings at 9am! I could even go up to 75 mph at times!
Anyway, even though it's only my fourth day at work, I'm already finding life rather routine during work days. 1) Wake up between 7.30am and 8am 2) Water My plants 3) Shower 4) Make breakfast 5) Pack Lunch 6) Leave for work between 8.30 and 9am 6) Work till 5.30pm, stopping for a half hr to 45 min lunch at the atrium. 7) Go home. 8) Take a short jog or/and spa. 8.5) Shower 9) Prepare dinner. 10) Slack around a little bit for an hour or two. 11) Go to Bed between 11.30pm and 12am. 12) Return to Step 1. Not really a lot of time for other stuff on weekday nights... other than to blog. On another note, you know that you are valued when the company entrusted a 17" LCD screen Vaio equipped with High Definition audio and a trusted platform module 1.2 security device, ie fingerprint scanner. haha~ I wasn't really aware of its value until I did some research into its background... It's a blardy 2 grand laptop in the market!!! To think I actually left it (accidentally) on the passenger seat when I went for a short grocery shopping yesterday!!! I think I should take better care of this little wife of mine. Too costly a wife to take it lightly... Work is getting better! I'm finally understanding it a little more today after reading a few pages of documentation, and finding it a little more interesting! yay!!! And the past week really is like what I had done in college - sitting down at my desk, reading my text, reading online documentation, talking on msn, listening to wmp, sipping green tea, surfing the net once in a while. The only difference is I'm now paid to do all that, while I paid to do all that in the past! haha~ Oh well... I guess this is only the honeymoon period, when I can do all these non-contributive actvities the whole day. haha~ And by God's grace, I think I joined at the right time, when the busiest period had just passed as the team rushed out version 1.00 of the product for the market. Now it's the transition phase when they're only upgrading it and because of the recent change in management, no one really has any idea or time to "arrow" me. So yeah... I have all the time I need to pick up the skill that I needed and to catch up with the rest of the team... If I had known earlier, I probably would have gone traveling somewhere... hehe~ But then again, I hate traveling alone. So yeah... One interesting account of the pathetic water dispenser in the office. Went there in an attempt to fill water, and was met with a tiny trickle which eventually evolved to intermittent trickles and drips. Much purpose the dispenser had by being there. But it was really amusing to see my cup filling up with that trickle. Girls in the office. It's already hard to find someone of a decent age, much less a girl on an engineering floor. The only girl worth looking at is probably Naomi... but she's already taken, unfortunately. haha~ The other females are at least 10 years older than me manz... Maybe I should take a peek at the executive floor. I bet a scout there would prove to be more fruitful... Maybe I can go up to use the water dispenser there as well as consume my lunch. hehe~ After all, that's where all the money goes to. The engineers are served packets of Tong Garden as wages. Yeap, that's about it for today. Xiao mei just told me that a friend (another chio bu!) was lucky enough to win a wii, an xbox 360 and an ipod nano in a raffles during the career fair. wth!!! Dinnoe that there's raffles during career fairs!!! and furthermore, one can be so lucky to win so many good prizes!!! Just winning any one of them would have driven me over the moon a hundred times manz!!! Oh my!!! The company's raffles coming soon. Maybe I shall try my luck too! and win a huge 40" HDTV!!! wahahha~ Tataz! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|