Lord has many times saved me from potential troubles and misery, pointed me in the right direction at the most crucial times and provided me with good opportunities when I really needed them and was ready for them. There were times when I wasn't answered, but I realized after that, that it was only because the time wasn't right, and it really wasn't suitable. I couldn't see it through the cloud of confusion that surround my eyes, no matter how hard I tried to look. But after the matter, things probably wouldn't be better if it had happened the way I wished.
After this fire incident, it has proven once again that Lord wanted me safe, and that I needn't go through the sufferings to be experienced by many others. I thought to myself, maybe I should really do my very best to act according to God's decree for myself. I shouldn't be daunted by the many obstacles ahead and accomplish my goals, for the sake of God, my country, my people, my family and myself. But there's really much to be done. A lot. There are so many things I'm worried about, so many things I have to look out for. Can I be sure that O'Lord will help me as necessary to bring my goals to fruition?
Oh well, I have learnt, take things one step at a time. It will probably require a huge load of conviction for me to set my mind on it. Much things to be done, but I'm sure a few years would be sufficient to set myself ready for it. All I have to do now is to take my time, train and prepare. Nothing more. Shouldn't stress myself out when it isn't even the time for stress to set in. Yes, I will do it, for Lord, for my country, for my people, for my family and for myself.