|
|
|
Just made carrot cake! Best consistency in all the attempts that I made! No cork ups this time! On the whole I'd rate it 7.5 out of 10. A1!!! hehe~ Still lacking in a bit of skill to generate the desired aroma. Will work harder on that... But an indian guy actually looked up when I was frying!!! I think it's because of the fish sauce. The last time I made carrot cake at my bro's place, a few flies looked up... er no, flew in. Alright, now how to get thin???
Moving on from food, I was saying that a working life is so much different (and better for this one) than a student's life, cos there's no more class, which is associated with stress and life-deprivation. And to think I naively said that there's no more class. Life itself is a school of continual education. There's just so much to learn and one really can't stop, otherwise one would become obsolete really fast! So yeah, I found myself picking up "classes" all the way since I graduated. There're 4 in all. Not bad... probably 12 to 13 credits worth of classes. One of them is obviously programming and work. And the other is piano. That really has a lot to work on. Well, the only difference is there's no exams or homework for life's classes, and therefore much less stress. So I guess I'm quite enjoying it. Perhaps these so-called classes would be better termed as goals. My furniture's here!!! Hooray!!! My bed's here!!! Yayyyy!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! But haven't got a chance to lie on it for more than 5 min... haha~ much things to be done! And while my furniture's here, my gas and electric bills also arrived!!! 45.37 bucks!!! Really had a shock there, cos the bill's only for the last half a month!!! Does that mean that one full month's of bills costs 90 bucks?!?!! When I, the only person in the house, was seldom at home in the first place, and only used electricity for at night?!!?!?! Alright, in disbelief, I looked through the accounts, and realized that 30 bucks come from the establishment of service, and my electricity usage is only 9 bucks, for half a month. Sounds pretty reasonable. I think gas and electric should cost around 30 bucks a month, and probably slightly more in winter... ok, a lot more. So I guess 40 bucks isn't that unreasonable after all... But nevertheless, I should use less electricity!!! Bro just sent me a link to Uncle Brown podcast. Some of you might have already heard it. Quite amusing. Go check it out if you haven't! Non-singaporeans, consult me if you have questions. hahahha~ Gonna go try out the bed for a while!!! hehehe~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|