|
|
|
I saved 8 minutes today! Why? Cos the spa was out of order... must be because I used too much alr... boo... hahaha~
I think Jess and Grace must have conspired last time to starve me, maybe to save some grocery money... Used to only have 1 tilapia fillet and rice for dinner... and today, guess what I had for dinner??? 3 tilapia fillets, a quarter packet of mixed veg, a bowl of baby bok choi with tomatoes, rice, and a corn dog!!! Awww!!! Was I underfed last time, or am I eating too much now? hehehe~ Hmmm, talking about corn dog. I think I'm really addicted to it, ever since I saw that packet of 16 corn dogs in Food 4 less selling for 6 bucks I think. Have been eating like 1 for the past 3 days... hehe~ All thanks to bro for introducing it to me at the "W" restaurant. hahaha~ I think salty and sweet stuff do go well together... heheh~ I love corn dogs!!! Work again. Sighz... Was looking at some of the source code today. And I thought I had finished learning C programming! In fact, I did! I could understand most of the stuff in the code. Those are the stuff I learnt. Nothing really difficult. But somehow, even so, it seems to be of a mysteriously higher level. I mean, I really don't think I can write like that myself. Am I really expected to write all that? I understand the code, but I don't really know why it is written like that, or how they actually came up with that. It's just like taking a CS 709 course, no, probably more like CS 999 course!!! It's all fundamentals, and yet sophisticated. ahhh... I can only hope continual exposure will enlighten me further. There's just so much to read!!! And tomorrow's my manager's back!!! Ahhh!!! Sometimes, I wonder whether the end of school is really the end, or is it the start of what we were preparing ourselves for. I mean that's really stupid. We've been indoctrinated since we were kids that education is what we need for a living. Yes, it's what we need to survive. So all these years of education, packaged with stress and pressure, brings about a higher level of stress and pressure, when we finally learn things that's of a much higher level compared to whatever we have learnt earlier. And if we think we have reached the end and have graduated, we are really wrong. It's only the start, if it has ever started. It's just like BMT. When we've completed BMT (and Sispec), it's only the start for our real vocation, our real position in the army. And if we think it's the end when we finally ORD, we are wrong. That is only the beginning, the true beginning. We were finally labeled as "operation-ready". Even for those Pes E personnel... If there really is a war, obviously every guy would have to go back, regardless of what Pes status one is. When there's a country, then there's a home. Awww, I sound so patriotic all of a sudden. Oh well. Everything has a price to pay. On to a different topic. I think I really shouldn't read all the blogs during work. Cos then I'd have nothing to read when I come home. Awww... But work is so boring if I don't surf the net once in a while. I think the only things I look forward to during work is to go for a spa after work, and lay my weary body on my nice comfy bed at night. Of course, to play the piano as well. But I guess, that's about all I look forward to. I don't really dare to turn on ppstream, cos I know I'd get too addicted... Alright, I shall admit, I turned on ppstream during dinner and spent 3 hrs before this watching Stephen Chow... See that's the reason why I want to avoid ppstream soooo much!!! hahah Okie, it's late already. Gonna go sleep!!! Damn tired!!! I just ran again today! Yay for me!!! Bye Bye! I really think I shouldn't |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|