|
|
|
Have faith in yourself. Have faith in the Singapore's education system. People like us are trained to perform in whatever environment, in whatever we do. Prove to the world that we are people who will make it.
The executive floor. Just as what yuan yuan chun said, pretty girls tend to flock to where money goes, just that sometimes, the money isn't in the girls' pocket. Indeed. Specially went up to the atrium on the executive floor today to have my packed lunch. When I went in, everyone turned and looked at me as though I'm some rare breed of shuai ge making an entrance. The executive floor and the engineering floor are totally two different worlds, even though one is right above another. There were like 6 people there occupying 3 tables, and all of them are females, which is really a rare sight if it were one floor below. And just as I was about to conclude that this building lacks cute girls, there were a couple cute ones right inside to prove me wrong... Japanese and chinese!!! And no, they're not taken... I've checked! mwahahha~ Alright, so the conclusion is if you're an engineer, be prepared to be a bachelor, cos 9 out of 10 engineers are guys, and that single female is likely to be someone close to retirement. haha, what life. Anyway, so probably it's a good idea to sneak up to the executive floor to have my lunch next time. If the stomach has to eat, the eyes too have to eat. hiak hiak. On to another topic - food. I just realized that I really can't live without meat, possibly even for a day! I'm such a carnivore! Alright, Omnivore, cos I consume as much veg (if not more) as meat. Tried having just KangKong Sambal Belacan the other day, and in the end, I had to accompany that with miso soup which I put an egg inside, just to keep me satisfied. I thought the small shrimps would suffice, but I was mistakened. No, I need more meat proteins!!! But the underlying point is I can't just have veg alone for a meal!!! Even if it's KangKong Sambal Belacan!!! And talking about miso soup. Have been eating that for the past few days, cos I opened my packet of tofu and straw mushrooms. Finished the tofu yesterday when I used it to steam with my eggs ( like my bro's style, but not exactly), but today I still had to make it, cos I had to finish the straw mushrooms. Had nothing else to go with it, so added my grape tomatoes, and it turned out surprisingly good. Or at least it's a different flavour of miso, and I like tomatoes. So yeah, had good soup today, tog with Jess's sesame oil chicken, which I had obviously strayed from her recipe and added too much water. But that's only because I wanted to go for a spa (and a shower after that) while the chicken is cooking. Oh well... Better stick closer to recipe next time. hehe~ Suddenly reminded about the past. Looked at it for a moment, and reminded myself to look forward. Never let tomorrow be affected by what has happened today or yesterday. Time moves forward, and so I better do. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|