|
|
|
*** 7am on Monday ***
*rapid knocks* Ahhh! Help Fire!!! Run Run!!! Massive Conflagration down in San Diego!!! 8 major fires in all! At my workplace too!!! Just 10 min away... Massive Winds at 60mph. More than 100k acres burnt!!! Sounds really scary... especially when it's just 10 min down, as opposed to across the straits. I can even smell the smoke here. Good news is, No work!!! But bad news is, no home (hopefully not)!!! And hopefully my office building can survive the fire... but I really don't think it would, cos it's in the center of the flames!!! I wonder what will happen in the next few days. Pictures: Note that it should be morning, not evening! More info It's probably only in a calamity (or impending calamity) that one realizes what's most important. What would you bring along if you have to run? If you only have a few hrs? Or if you only have 5 min?... Alright, gotta run... And really run this time!!! Update ya guys when I'm back... safely... |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|