|
|
|
Yet another day has passed by with me not doing anything on C Programming. haha~ I really should be more diligent and watch less ppstream... hahaha~
But I did at least do something useful today... I went for a spa. hahhaa, just kidding. It's not that. I finally got myself down in front of the computer (not watching ppstream), and set my goals for the next 2 years. There's so much I wanted to accomplish... Alright, it isn't a lot, just a few. But each of them is a big goal, which requires considerable work and patience. I think 2 years is a good time to just work on these goals. Of course, other than planning goals, I worked on some other stuff which I wanted done long ago as well, like planning my 7 days routine, what to cook as well as my weekly chores. Of course, many are ready to comment that planning a 7 days routine is stupid, cos things always change... and I really agree with that. I planned it, but that doesn't mean that it must not be changed. It's just a guideline to keep me on track with what I want to achieve. Unexpected changes takes priority without doubt. I really am the sort of person who can't stand my mind being a mess. I hate it when I have to remember something for some time, because I will definitely forget that thing. I have to plan things out step by step, so that my life is at least clearer with what's going to happen. Or at least, I don't have to wake up every morning and think about what I have to do for that day. It's such a chore, don't you think? And it wastes time if you have think about these things every day. Oh well, anyway, that's about all I did today. Been really lazy... and I can feel it, especially when I see that many of my friends haven't been blogging frequently, or they've been blogging how busy their lives are... Even in the day, I see the activities of the school that is opposite mine. The school gets rowdy during recess and quietens down during classes. It's all so familiar, and yet, I know I am passed that stage. No more secondary schools or JCs. Now is the stage of a working professional. Talking about secondary schools and JCs. It really felt only like yesterday when I lamented about how much longer education will be. After 4 years of secondary school, it's 2 years of JC. After JC, it's 3 years of college. And now, here I am, over and done with this education business. Happy, but nostalgic. Of course, a masters degree or a phd is different from the lower levels of education, because you're doing a specialized degree which you are interested in. And there's normally more hands-on than mere classes. It's a whole new phase of education that is mixed with work, and you're not treated like a student, but instead a professional. At least that's my take on this. Yeap, that's all for my thoughts now. I've finally set my directions once again today. Woohoo!!! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|