Was watching vampire 3 and realized that they like to talk about 永恒国度, or an eternal society. A place where there's no hate, no love, no anger, no jealousy, no surprises... nothing. Everyday is just as calm as another day. But is it really a good idea to live in a society like that? A society with no love or hate, no disappointments or surprises, no sadness or joy.
In any way, it really sounds like my life in the past week. Every day is just as calm as any other day. No surprises, no joy, no sadness. Just living each day as it is. Cooking my meals as I feel hungry. Playing my piano when I'm bored. Perhaps this is a life which many people yearn to have, to be free from everything to do anything you feel like doing. No stress, no whatsoever. Alright, to be honest, I should have spent the time learning programming, but obviously I procrastinated to enjoy such peace, or rather, laziness. Oh well, such life will soon come to an end and a more fulfilling life will soon commence. I had better enjoy this remaining peace while I still can. It has been a long time since I enjoyed this level of peace. I hope the first week of work won't be too bad, or in the least, the first day.
Enough said, I should at least work on my programming a tiny bit so that I won't be lost on mon.
See ya!