|
|
|
Just read from xiaxue's blog, and got to know of these 2 clips (because there's some issues going on with her and the show "Just talk".)
http://www.clicknetwork.tv/watch.aspx?c=6&p=12&v=81 http://www.clicknetwork.tv/watch.aspx?c=6&p=12&v=82 When I saw the episode, I only have 2 words for it - chao1 lan4! There really is a stark difference between the quality of sg's talk shows and taiwan's talk shows. It's just too serious! I mean singaporeans are just too serious when discussing things, even when it's not the time to be really that serious... I mean, there's a time to be serious but it's definitely not this, especially from the feel of the atmosphere I got from the hosts. The hosts were just joking their way through but the "audience" are taking it so seriously... I mean shooting her in a fun manner is perfectly fine, but his words sounds more like a lecture to me, rather than mere suan-ing. Oh well, that's that. It's not entertaining at all. Anway, again, I didn't do much today. sighz. I really should work on programming. I guess I will probably regain my focus when I finish my Date with vampire 3. How many episodes are there? I'm up to 25 already. I think should be ending soon. You know that a show is going to end when you could recognize almost all the scenes they show in the introductory song. Well... it's about time. Holiday is finally ending. Time to start work. Time to work on my goals. Yeap. Just intro-ed this blog to another reader - A gal that I like... haahaha just kidding! But a cute gal nonetheless. ahhahhaha |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|