It has been a wonderful day, even though I've been slacking on my C and C++ readings... In fact, I haven't been working on it for the past few days... Been feeling quite lethargic in doing it... I think it's because of the fact that I haven't been run or exercising recently. Needa force myself to go exercise one of these days... maybe tonight. hahah~ (bro just laughed at me :(... I wonder why.)
Anyway, have been busy working through Champions of Norrath these few days, after Baldur's Gate. Have seen a great resemblance of these games and the reality. There were times in the game where we could not sell the loot because a new chapter has begun, our bags were full and we have yet to reach the marketplace. Therefore, in the end, we have to forfeit some of the loot that were less valuable to make space for more valuable ones. This is remarkably similar to the time when I moved out, when I dumped everything that was too big or was less valuable, keeping only those more valuable or memorable ones. It was a sin, but that's the cruel fact about moving.
Oh well, fiction or reality, they are just the difference of a line. What was fiction in the past has become today's reality. That is my cup of tea.