The topic today is "matter". I believe that most of our emotions and reactions depends greatly on this word "matter". If one thing matters, our emotions tend to go to the extremes, we tend to treat that thing a lot more seriously, we tend to be a lot more affected by that thing. But if one thing doesn't matter, it's hard to even feel anything about it. Of course, the whole business of "does it matter" is a graded scale.
There are things that matter a little, things that matter a lot, things that matter as if your whole life is torn apart if they aren't done right and also things that you don't give a damn about. There are things which used to matter a lot, but not now. There are things which didn't matter as much in the past but the samer things do now. It's really kinda weird. Given the same person, or same method, or same idealogy or whatever, the perception of it can change so drastically, even though the subject matter hasn't changed. Well, most of the time, probably something else has changed, which brought about the change in its level of "matter-idity". That must be it.
On a different note, I realized that whatever a person does really reflects a lot about that person. Like my blog, it really reflects that I'm a lazy person who doesn't like to keep things in order and doesn't like to constantly upgrade stuff... Cyberspace and reality alike. haha Like many of the links on my blog don't work anymore and I didn't bother to remove or update them. The angelfire picture and the wall paper doesn't work too, and I was too lazy to change. In reality, I always like to do things really nice when setting things up. But over time, it's still gonna be like that, until another spark of inspiration could get me over the inertia of changing that thing. (PS: Take my room deco for example haha). Oh well... lazy me...
That's that now. My second round of interview is on 2 fridays from now. Gonna fly over this time. Not going to drive another 5 hours down. haha... enough driving for a little while. But hopefully I can get the job, and I will gladly drive down one more time hahaha. My bro and I had an agreement to meet at my bro's gf's place in LA, cos that's the mid pt between us. hahaha~ or so-called "pseudo mid pt". hahah