|
|
|
Time really passes very quickly. When I first came back, I thought it would be a long time before I go back. At least it felt that way then. Come on, it's 3 weeks! That's a really long time, considering that I'm not in any relationships. haha~ Oh well... I guess I was wrong... even if I'm not part-ting tor, time still passes swiftly, and soon I'll be back again at Amerinoland... Hope I find employment there. haha~
Never really did a lot of stuff in the past 3 weeks... But did almost everything I wanted to do, seen almost everyone I wanted to see. There's only 1 (rather important) thing which I was too lazy to do. Oh well... Will see how it goes next time. There are two things I'm really proud of myself during this trip. One thing is about mahjong. I think I chose the right path at the Y intersection. Quite happy about that. One success on my part! The other thing is I managed to influence my parents to go swimming, a leisure activity which my family used to do in the weekends before the mahjong days. Initially, only my mom accompanied me to swim because she's the free-est person in the world. Then soon after that, my dad joined. Now, even when I'm not free to go, both my parents still went swimming. Woohoooo!!! Mission accomplished! That's what I wanted to influence my parents about! At least there's another form of leisure/exercise for them! Success #2 for me! wahaha... Hope they'd continue go swim. hahha~ But one thing I didn't do is to apply for a facilities card for Glentrees. haha~ maybe shall let my bro come back and apply and put his face there. I'm outta photographs of myself! hahaha~ yeap... Gonna go meet my nice US-met friends le... Many many pretty gals... waahhhaha~ |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|