Just came back from LA... was visiting my friend there after my interview in SD yesterday... the interview's not really promising, although I'd love to remain optimistic... why? I think I scored quite well with the interviewers, but I think I messed up the technical part, yet again! Arrgh! Should have done a little more on it! Oh well... it's after all a new language which I'm not thoroughly familiar yet... but... that's what I'll be using for the work!!! So if they reject me, it's probably because of this shit... gah... Oh well... gonna pray that I still get the job, otherwise, I'd definitely put in 100% to prepare for my next interview in the technical area! Cannot throw singaporean's face again!!!
Oh yes... Did I mention that the interview was from 9am to 2.30pm?!?! with 10 interviewers altogether?!?! It seems to me like i'm interviewing them rather than they interviewing me... cos it's like they come in one after another, leaving me no time to even go to the toilet! hahah~ Anyway, the gals in SD were really cute!!! So different from my bro's place in Fresno! The admin gal was soo kawaii!!! A jap leh!!! wahaha... def must go there work liaoz!!!
Anyway, I quite liked one of the interviewers... His style of work is quite similar to mine... haha in other words, he values the results more than the working hours... unlike sg's... all act busy one... hahah~ this guy's style is better... hehe~