|
|
|
It's quite ironical to say that quite a bit of things happened despite the fact that nothing much really happened. Little events, Much thoughts.
Have been slacking around. Going out with friends. Watching vcds. Entertaining myself with my beloved organ. Procrastinating on my C++. Yes, much thoughts. Many of which come from people around me, some come from the VCD I was watching. I understand myself better, I understand my friends better. Much of the thoughts were felt, and hard to be put to words. The genuinity of friendship, the love from the family, the preciousness of love, the brittleness of life, and some others. To save some questions, the last two elements were derived from the show I was watching. Really, life is short. Things happen everyday. You never know when your life ends. You never know when your closed one will leave you. It's always too late when you realized how much you love that person until it's too late, and regret that you have allowed some random disagreement sour that precious relationship. So love those around you. Love your family, love your friends, love the one you love. --------------------------------------------------------- 6 years. For that, it is numbed. Really, however much I would like it to have, 6 years really isn't a short time, and it would really hurt me to bring this upon any person. That's the cruelty of 6 years. |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|