How does one write Naomi in Kanji??? hahahhaa~ I wonder if she's attached... Wonder how young she is... maybe next time i see her, I should ask where she lives... hey... don't get me wrong guys... i merely needa know where is the best and cheapest place to find apartments!!! SD's soooo ex!!! hahaha~ Oh well... wait till I get that job first... objectively, I'd say the chances are 35 to 40%... sighz...
On another note, I've got a friend who's in a relationship for almost 4 years, but it ended up in smoke... Not sure what really happened, but it was a real pity. I thought they were set for life, after going through and ironing out so much stuff... sighz... How could such a long r/s with so much investments made end up just like that? Well, I guess that's life... Not sure whether she's reading this, but this is all I could say to yea.
"Take care gal, I know it's really upsetting, but what has happened has happened. Probably God wants you to meet all the wrong ones before you'd learn to cherish the right one. Sometimes, the one whom may seem the right one, could be wrong, and the one whom may seem the wrong one, could be right. You never know, but all you can do is to wait and see. You'd find it as long as you don't give up on your pursuit and trust in love. *pat pat*"
Oh well... hope she'd get over it soon...