|
|
|
Glad to see that my friend is doing pretty well in picking herself up. I'm sure if she gives up this one, she'd find another one pretty soon, since she's so pretty. :P But that's provided if she's open to a new one, and that new one is the right one. Oh well... whatever it is, only time will tell, and it's not up to me to speculate. Right now, just hope that she'll pull through this one, which I'm sure she will!
Back to my updates on my job search. Such is really life, and I'm glad that I had enough experience with such things. In life, you just can't have everything, and you can't be the really perfect guy for everything. The lady just got back to me yesterday and said that one of the team didn't feel that I was the perfect match, while the other felt that I was. So the result is I had to go back some time in the next 2 weeks to meet with the team's that's interested because only the head met up with me the last time, not the entire team. So that's that. And guess what, the team that is interested is exactly the one whose working style and attitude is in agreement with me. I pray to God that I will be able to work with him for the next 2 years. And yay! Second chance with Naomi! hahaha~ This incident also suggests that in life, God always gives chances to everyone. To think I was lamenting over it 2 days ago, that I'd not have much chances, that I messed up the test, and now, I'm given another chance to prove my worth and I'm not going to mess this up again! The next 2 weeks are crucial. And looking back at ourselves, I think we, like God, should also give more chances to everyone. And for those who feel inconfident of themselves in any area, know that there is someone out there who would value your worth even though some don't. Work hard on your part and someone will see it. And one last thing, I realized my bro's flooble chatterbox suffered the same fate as mine, ie got cancelled due to inactivity. hehz... Take care dudez! |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|