Life is really nothing but a period of suffering man. Just recovered from 2 ulcers, and was about to enjoy that short period of pink health. And it really was a short period of pink health. Now I'm down with another weird ulcer which I think was my fault, cos I poked myself with a toothbrush 2 days ago. And yes, it's hurting and bruised now... Not sure is the gums of the lips... hahaa~ And just yesterday, I had wanted to attend this talk on PageRank, a system Google used in her search engine. It's something about using simple college math on eigenvalues to attain really big things... yeah... and was about to leave for the talk when I was suddenly down with sore eyes. It was damn damn red man... It's like the whole part of both my eyes became red sparing only my eyeballs. And it was tearing badly. Couldn't even keep them open for long. So I had no choice but to treat myself to 2 hrs of sleep. After which I woke up, went for a short run and made dinner for my friends :)
To enjoy a nice long period of good health really is rare. Must cherish it whenever it comes. yeah! For that matter, I think I better start incorporating more greens into my diet. My body's calling for them!