I've got a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got a Wiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! WHeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
wahahha~ okay... got it for my bro, cos he said he's looking for one but is out of stock everywhere! hahaha~
It was quite exciting how I got it man. My friend said it'd come on Monday, at 2pm after missing it on Friday. So the moment we finished our exam at 2,30, we rushed over!!! wahahah~ and guess what? There's only 1 left, the customer at the counter said!!! Disappointed, cos we wanted one each. But hey, they sold all their Wii in 30 min?!! Alright, fine, being a nice friend, I let my friend have it. haha~ but soon after that, he saw another one in the box! So guess what? hehe~ That's mine!!! mwahahahhaa~ yeah, there's one other guy who came over just at that time had to miss that, cos moi first!!!!!!!! woooohoooo!!!!!
Wahahaha... I brought back my Wiiiiiiiiiiii and carefully placed it on the futon and wondered how would people react when they saw it. haha~ Oh well... I guess I was kinda over expecting... Deb was the first one to wander in and see it. But being a non-gamer, it wasn't surprising that she doesn't have much reaction to it. Jess was the second one to see it (today). I thought she'd have a big reaction when she saw it on the futon. Even prepared my camera to take a picture of her reaction!!! But I guess she probably had seen too much of these consoles that Wii wasn't that great a stimulant for her to get excited. Chey... not fun one. :P hahaha~