Big Headache! Cause? Dilemma.
Don't really know which job to go into. I have 3 choices currently. 2 on Java programming, and 1 on Electrical power lines and telecommunications. Not really sure if I really want to go into the latter, cos it probably isn't going to help me in my future dreams. But it's a pretty established company though, with history dated back to the 19th century. It's MYR groups.
The former isn't exactly related to my degree, but will probably be useful if i do my MBA next time. One of them is Microsoft, another established company. The other is Radiant, not really very established. The former will definitely boost my experience and resume, but it's only software programming that deals with little relations into businesses. My friend in Microsoft can possibly recommend me into that job.
Radiant Global, is obviously much less renowned, and is probably one of those companies which my friend had said about companies set up by indians to train people and after which they attach you to some affiliated companies, probably also owned by indians. Radiant is a business consulting company, which means that I'd probably learn stuff that would be useful to me next time, unlike just normal software programming like Microsoft, or Electrical stuff like MYR. I'd probably be designing customized programs for other companies. In fact, Microsoft is also one of the clients with Radiant. However, the downside is, it's not really very established, and would not prove well on my resume. Not having an interview before giving me the job makes it even more fishy. And they saying that there may not be a Java training session in August makes it worse! But it would really be good if I could expand my horizons by looking at how starter companies work, what it takes and what has to be done.
So... dilemma dilemma dilemma... Should I stick to Radiant, or should I go for MYR or Microsoft? Anyone has any ideas?