3 exams, 1 down! Woot!!! One of the 2 hardest one is down, now left the other one! Bit by bit I'll conquer you ECE 331 (stats)!!! 353 is finally over! Studied like 2.5 days solid for it!!! now time for 331!!! I can do it!!!
Was glad the 353 went quite smooth today. yay! Things could have been harder, mistakes could have occurred, but at least I've done my best! Given another chance, this is probably as far as I can go, or am willing to go! hehehe~ Studying is tiring man... mwahahaha~
yay! I'll have clean sheets tonight! Some pu por came in and change out the storm windows, and stepped on my bed! Not with feet, but with shoes!!! OMG! Can anyone have less sense than that? And what's worse? One of the window netting doesn't fit nicely, so he's coming again tomorrow to take measurements! Yes, I'll have even cleaner sheets tomorrow!!! wahahaha~ Perhaps can wash the sheets on the futon as well tomorrow. I just washed my comforter. hehe~ Wonder how will Jess react when she comes in and see my 'clean sheets' later! :P Must get ready my camera!!!