haven't been able to practise my chinese story writing for a really long time... looks like it has gone down badly... hahah~ sudden urge to write a short paragraph of chinese.
Really can't believe that i actually managed to pull through that hell-of-the-hell week!!! So much stuff to do and I actually finished them... and got most of them working!!! Now is the weekend, time for me to relax a little while... just a little while... before mugging for the terrible ECE 353 Microcontroller midterm on tues!!! And after which, take home final ECE 415 sets in on Wed!!! So it's still gonna be a busy week ahead... After this coming week, things should be slightly better, except for the Roulette program that I'll be writing with my friend for ECE 315 (Lab for that microcontroller class), which is due the following Thurs!!! So I'd be truly free after that Thurs? Not a chance! Finals will be creeping up on me the following week! After that week, I'd den be free!!! WOoot!!!3 more weeks... and I'll be done!!! And I'll get to see my parents and brothers!!! whoooohoooooo!!!!
Talking about finals, i think i better check when's my last final... hehe~ maybe can finish earlier... :)