|
|
|
Communications Channel.
Simplex: Can only send data one way. Duplex: Can send both ways at once. Half-Duplex: Can send both ways, but only one way at a time. Q: If an example of duplex is a cell phone, which both parties can talk and hear at the same time, and an example of half duplex is a walkie-talkie, what is an example of simplex? Ans: I can think of two! 1) Singaporean teacher talking to Singaporean student. 2) Recruit Tan Ah Kow, ... ... ... . hehe~ Anyway, I'm quite surprised that I actually survived this week! And by God's grace, things actually turned out smoother than I expected, even though I fell sick at the start of the week!!! Had 6 assignments due this week which includes 3 lab reports, 3 programming exercises, 1 Stats Hw, and 1 EE hw which also involves programming!!! Damn Damn tired man... I want to watch 独孤求败!!! After this week, ECE 370 lab is over! After next week ECE 308 lab is over! After the following week, ECE 315 lab and ECE 415 class are over!!! Then I'll be left with ECE 331 (Stats), ECE 353 (Microcontroller) and Econs 101 (Sleeper)! So essentially, Will be left with only 2 classes by the third week!!! Woot!!! Anyway, will be watching David Copperfield tonight!!! Sihui's bday tickets which include 6 good people to watch with her. Yay!!! :P |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|