This is bad. I realize that I'm actually as temperamental as BL... or okay... slightly less than her. Maybe that explains the peaks in the both extremes. Imagine 2 non destructive sine waves convoluting... Some parts gets really strong and some gets really weak... Bad El Jae. I don't like this. Must do something about it. hmmm... Are such things contagious?
I suddenly realized that was a really good question. My opinion is such things are contagious. I mean if someone does that to you, soon you'd learn do that in retaliation. And over time, you pick up that thing. So in a way it's spread to you. But it's the same for good ideals too, I think. Being good to someone will result someone (who appreciates) to be good to you in return. I still believe in that.
Oh well... I think I'm really getting older. My recovery rate is getting slower. What takes just 10 min to recover, now took a night. Oh well... As long as I recover, who cares how long I take. But must make sure I do something to maintain my health. I shall learn to be happy as long and as much as I can!!! yay!!! hehehe~
It's morning, and I suddenly feel empty within me. Maybe it's because that room next to mine is empty... Something is far away from me... or my stomach is just empty because I woke up too early...