Stayed up pretty much the whole night yesterday, or rather, slept on and off yesterday because of a single letter in Assembly language!!! I really can't believe it!!! and you know what? The best part is, even after staying up, I still couldn't figure out what happened, until I asked my TA after turning in the homework!!! Oh yes, I was supposed to implement this Bubblesort data structure to sort values in memory. After writing the code out, I couldn't test it, cos the values to be tested somehow does not write to memory as I instructed it to!!! So in the end I turned it in with the untested code.
And guess what? It turns out that I was suppose to use LDR instead of ADR! Yes, it's L instead of A, and that kept me up all night!!! GRrrr!!! But on the other hand, I'm relieved to find out that even without testing the code that I wrote for workability, it still worked perfectly!!! Was pretty amazed with that... and was um chiouing when I demonstrated the code in front of the TA just now... hahaha~ How rare does one expect an untested code of a certain level of difficulty, to be working on the first run? Wooohooo!!! At least I didn't let my team mates down. I was lucky.
okie, gonna go catch some sleep first before going to stats. I think I'm sacrificing some of the stats problem set. Donno how to do them man... so cheem.
PS: How can a system be unstable if it is stable for all points in time? - From ECE 415 -System Identification.