Somehow this phrase just popped into my mind. It's from a movie which I watched years ago, and it had made a really deep impression on me, even though it seems pretty frivolous. It's from 我的女友未满十八岁.
I think it goes something like this. The girl said to the guy:"
你说你爱我。不管你是真心的也好,骗我的也好。 不过如果你是骗我的,就请你骗我一辈子。一辈子都不要让我知道。这样,我也就一辈子不会难过。"
Yes, it's very naive... but I think that's really me. There are many things, I'd rather not know than know and be upset. The best situation would be I'd rather not know it forever, so that I'd never get upset. Yes, it's a really silly and naive side of me... but in a weird way, I find it really true. Why tell me, when it's only going to bring sadness? Why let me find out when it only makes me sad? haha~ That girl in the movie is really cute in a naive way... And yes, it's another of those meaningless movies that I watched with BL when I was bored last time.