Gah!!! I messed up my Stats exam big time today... Angry!!! Angry with myself... I should have spent much more time on it... But I just didn't have the motivation to do it, especially right after the dreaded ECE 353!!! Regrets regrets... Ahh!!! now cannot play play with that subject already... it should be one of those I expect an A... grrr... Must really work harder on it and get full marks for the next 2 exams!!!!!!!!!! then I can secure my A! Else it's really impossible to redeem my mistake!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I can do it!!!!!!!!
Anyway, done with my exams for this period, I think... Actually only got 2... hahaa~ it really wasn't that bad, come to think of it. I think it's just what my apt mates call it, senioritis, the syndrome of being a senior, of which the symptoms include loss of motivation, and chronic addiction to just slack. Oh well... Must not screw up my last major sem!!! I will do well for Stats!!!