For a reason which I'm totally aware of, I only managed to get 2 hrs of sleep yesterday, before going off to teach little gals chatek at 7.30am, which also led to a question that I really had no answer for. What should one do when one doesn't want to do something against one's belief, but it hurts one greatly as a result of that belief? Of course, that isn't the question that I have in mind. The one that I have is a really simple innocent-looking 4 word question. Simple as it seems, it's actually the toughest one to me. Of course, who knows when I'm hurt, and who'd bandage that wound for me. Naive as I am, just like the girl in "my gf isn't 18", I'm certainly not a person who recovers just by being left alone. And I'm certainly not alone. At least, some of my friends talk to me to feel better when they're down.
Anyway, that aside, really had fun teaching little gals about Singapore and stuff... hhaa~ and had a chance to re-live my chatek days in tchs and hc, esp with my buddy and others. We were really good then man. And now, even with a serious lack of practice, I could still demonstrate pretty well. haha~ There's one time, when a little girl challenged me to see how many I could do, and without thinking, I accepted the challenge and tried. Not as many as I could do last time, but it's still quite impressive for little American girls. I juggled 33 times! And yes, my leg became really sore due to lack of training after that. sheesh... haha~ but the little girls were really thrilled. haha~ At least the one of the few skills I learnt in tchs proved useful. hehe` A pity I didn't have a chance to demo my wushu. Would really have liked to do it manz. I mean just show them the simple ones at least, cos I'm ultimately not in the right physical condition to do it really well. But stances like 鲤鱼打顶 and 后扫 are still evergreen skills. And if you talk about the simple display sets like 五步功, 六路弹腿,八极小架 are already deeply ingrained into all tchs wushuians alr... and there's no way you can erase that. haha~
Anyway, had fun writing chinese names (without dictionary!) for those lil kids too! But many of them, especially mine, are pretty "not-standard" translation. But who cares... they were thrilled anyway... hehe~ We aren't professionals too! We're but a bunch of college students who haven't touched chinese for at least 3 to 5 years! hehe~
yeap... so that was fun. But really tired now... Much hw to do too! gah... have slacked too much alr... senioritis has taken its toll on me.