SUPER DUPER busy these days. Work's piling up to the brim of my neck... So don't poke me unless you want to comment on how shuai or tian cai I am... :P
Having 4 hw due on Tues and a lab report due on Thurs are already bad enough, not mentioning the lab I have on Tues. (I'm so glad that I don't have any lab this week on Wed.) To make things 100 times worse, I still have a presentation to practise for and a poster to make my competition this week. Of course to complete them, I'll have to finish making my crappy prototype, which could result in an absolute failure, and I won't have anything decent to show in my presentation and poster then. This latter part is what stressing me sooooo much... Oh yes, did I not mention stuff on cny and citylights (a program organized by the ssa in U of Chic)? There's skiing some more, which I don't even know what Sarah/Harwin have planned, or whether there's any planning done already in the first place... Now gonna spend time poking them and ask. Think I'll ask Jo to settle the citylights thingum, which means I'll have to do the CNY. Yeah... so school work, Schoofs and SSA thingy are really pushing me to my limits... yeah... ... ... oh yes, and V-day coming too right??? wahahaha~ but heng I'm single... nothing much to do for Vday... hehe~