It's pretty interesting how one can be so reliant on the internet.
Internet was down the whole of yesterday. And my apt mates and I have to migrate to the library to use the internet. That was normal and I got back from the library after dinner. Being the flexible self, I decided to work on work that was internet-independent. So I gathered a couple of homeworks that I have, and started going through them and crossing each of them out when I realized if it's dependent on the internet.
At the back of my head, I figured that the lab report and my econs homework were definitely promising candidates. The ECE 353 quiz would be a problem as it is an online quiz! And ECE 415 homework required Mathlab which I need online authorization to use it. So the 2 left were my lab report and my econs homework.
When I started working on my lab report, I found to my dismay that my lab results were stored in my email account, which I have to access online! So that's out too! And one would think how Econs homework can be internet dependent. Indeed, doing the homework didn't require internet, unless I needed it to google some answers out. But the problem was, I needed to know the assigned problems for the homework! Great! So I didn't have anything to do last night, or rather I didn't do anything last night, even though Deborah cleverly stored the assignment problems on her comp and printed out a copy for me. haha~ Was too tired anyway. So in the end, I went to bed.
Mwahahahhaa~