I think I've really really been really really slack this sem, which shouldn't be the case, cos I'm taking a whole load of 17 creds!!! But really have no motivation to be as hardworking as I used to be. Lost the drive as it's the last sem (other than summer) before graduation. I don't feel like going to discussions any more. In fact, sometimes, I don't feel like going to classes (some) too. But this sem really isn't as stressed as last sem (thanx to my advisor), fortunately. Econs 101, doesn't require a lot of reading. ECE 331, which is stats, does require some reading, but I think it's not that bad either. The bad ones are ECE 353 and ECE 415. But however complicated they are, they aren't as bad as ECE 342 (microelectronics) which I took last sem, or CS 367 (Java data structures) or ECE 355 (machine drives). HW is hard, but not unsolvable, hence not so much stress. Besides, I have team mates to rely on for those 2 hw, so I sort of got them covered. And somehow, I'm much happier this sem, and don't tire that easily like the last. Maybe it's the excitement of graduation...
But then again, still can't find work here in US. sianz... the companies have not response yet, except one, which dropped me a rejection letter. Looks like I gotta spend my next 2 yrs in sg alr... but it isn't exactly a bad thing. At least I get to spend the 2 yrs with my family and especially my grandma. hee~ Dad said he has friends with lobang for the casino... maybe I really have to resort to that eventually. Heng I did take some power courses over here... Oh well... we'll see...
For now, I think I better go finish up my econs and stats. gah! Exam on thurs, and I'm not worried at all... bad bad...