Hi,
Your scholastic achievements have made you eligible to receive a Polygon Engineering Council Award. You are one of 130 students invited to apply for one of the sophomore, junior, or senior awards. Selection is based on academic excellence, leadership, and involvement in the college. Since all applicants have outstanding academic records, emphasize your involvement, leadership, and services to the college, campus, and other organizations. If you are a senior, in order to be eligible to receive an award, you must be graduating in the 2007 calendar year (which means May, August, or December of this year). All seniors should indicate on the application form when they will be graduating. Members of the Polygon Engineering Council and faculty/staff from the college will determine the recipients.
tok cock lahz... what have I done to gain this recognition? I think I really don't deserve this manz... think there's so many more people who deserves my place more than I do because of what they have done that is related to what they are learning. Classes, too, have been so confused and slack. And I didn't even take enough advanced classes to satisfy my requirements without needing to appeal. Not because I don't want to, but because I keep switching interest after realizing what is not for me. gah... Oh well... top 130 in Engineering... *shudders*
On another note, if I were to die pre-maturely in this lifetime, it's probably due to a heart attack. Think it's getting worse as I grow older. Now I'm still young, and so I can probably take it. But I don't think I can say the same when I'm 50 years old, which is much younger than my dad's age now! Everytime when it comes, I really felt that the world is over, felt so feeble all of a sudden, so helpless. And the bad news is, I can feel that it's becoming more and more frequent now. It used to be every half a year to a year, but now, it's like every 3 mths to half a year. And what's more, it lasted much longer than previously. It used to last only a couple of minutes last time, but now it's a few hours. And yes, I just had it yesterday. Somehow it got so bad that I had to miss my lecture and lie wasted in bed for a couple of hours. Moving around was a pain, breathing was a pain, and trying to sit up was worse - I just couldn't. In fact, even up till the night, I could still feel it slightly. Jess said that I may have pulled a muscle in that area, which resulted in the so-called "chest pain"... possibly... otherwise it wouldn't have impaired my motion so much. And the worst thing is I was totally clueless in reducing the pain. Oh well, I guess that's my life... what was depicted on the palm could very well be accurate. Maybe I really shouldn't find a wife this lifetime. She'd just become a young sad widow...
But i guess it really has got something to do with my heart, which is bigger than what it should be. And nature doesn't like things that's outta proportion, ie, not too big and not too small... If it is, nature would try to phase it out... which leaves me thinking about a friend who keeps saying his dick is bigger than mine... wahahah~ you know who you are... :P There's definitely something wrong with it :P Maybe it's some abnormal growth or something... wahahha~ it isn't cny here yet! So can still talk about it. Shan't talk or think about it in the next few days. Happy CNY guys!!!