Congratulations, the polygon review committee has passed your application for a polygon scholarship to me. I am pleased to invite you to be interviewed by the committee that will make the final decisions. That committee will consist of two members of the COE Academic Affairs Office, and two members of the Polygon Engineering Council. The interview will last approximately7 minutes; discussion usually centers around information that you have provided on your application.
yay! Didn't really expect to get interviewed! And I'm not expecting to get the scholarship either. But hey, I think I really feel honored to even pass the first round of the scholarship review! I mean, they only invite 130 engineers in the jr and sr level to apply and out of 130, only 6 are invited for interview. And that's enough recognition for me already! Really don't think I'll become one of the 2 scholars who get it. There're many people who really really did much more stuff than I do, and you just need 2 of those crazy maniacs to clinch away those scholarships.
Anyway, somehow it makes me happy when the coordinator thought that I'm a junior instead of a senior. I was stunned for a moment when she said I was a junior, and I tried to recall whether I really put my student status wrong. But after checking, I realized there wasn't even a slot for that! Yupz, and she was also so stunned that she had to put me on hold, as she had to go talk to her superior about this. Her reaction was pretty interesting.
This is what she said " But you weren't in college for very long."... or in other words, she meant," You're only in college for just 3 years! What do you mean when you said you are a senior?!!" I wanted to even tell her I'm graduating man!!! Well... Perhaps, I'm the first person graduating in 3 years to her knowledge. Oh yes, and I'm proud of that! hehe~ No intern experience though, which is regretful. Should have done something 1st summer instead of slacking... oh well... I'm already satisfied to be able to get into the second round of review... I was rejected flat last year.