|
|
|
Chicken Rice... SUCCESS!!! Wooohooo!!! First time this satisfied with the chicken rice that I made. Hey it wasn't easy k? Last time it always doesn't have enough taste. This is, it has some wok hei and the taste is just right... wooohooo!!! oh yea, bro did give me a recipe, but i was too lazy to follow that, or rather, follow that completely. I did use some of the steps in it though, but it didn't come out as well the last time i followed that. Then I remembered the last time I went to eat Penang at Chicago Chinatown with bro, and we realized that included garlic. So this time I fried it with garlic and ginger, after marinating it for an hr. And then following Jess's mom's style, I popped in a drumstick. And viola, a nice pot of gway beng is made!!! Wooohooo!!! It's the combined essence of everyone's recipe manz!!!
And yes, of cos, with chicken rice, there's chicken......... feeeeet tooo!!! hahahah~ That's where the chicken stock is made. Anyway, made it the hong kong dim sum style. It was almost perfect, except that the steaming part added a little too much water to the dish. Next time I shall be more diligent and cover it with a plate. hehehe~ oh yes, and I'll be faster next time as I'm more used to making it. I think it took me an effective total of 1.25 hrs to make these 2 dishes, which is bad... It could be just 45 min of work. Gotta work faster next time. Anyway, quite happy this sem... donno why... maybe is because it's a pretty comfortable semester, no more 342, no more 355... and of cos! It's a graduating semester! And somehow i seem to have more time this sem, to do what I want. And also, I think it's because of the release of responsibilities that I have. Schoofs, Presidency... I'm even not going for FEC and RoboTeam already... cos I feel that they're just pointless struggles to decorate resumes. Even job search is also something not within my control already. So no point stressing over it! And my resume is already written out... so basically I've done almost 70% of the stuff that I wanna do alr... which means that this sem is much much less stressed than the last, and hence much much happier!!! yay!!! hehehe~ I even developed a bo chup attitude to my classes liaoz... which is bad... mustn't let the last sem waste all my efforts... must maintain more than 3.9!!! okiez!!! gonna go prepare for bballing with the hongkees liaoz... muscles still sore from the running and weights training i had on tues. Donno how am i going to play bball later... oh well! Who asks me to treat bball as my life! wahahaha~ For others, no clubbing means no life, but for me, no bball means no life! hehehe~ Anw, just a side thought before I leave for bball... I really can't understand why pple like clubbing so much!!! To me, I really really sincerely feel that it's a terrible waste of money and alcohol sux and is damaging to the health! And really donno why pple like to drag me to clubs oso... I don't like that place k?!!! okayz... maybe I have to do that next time if I have business clients who want to go there. But other than work, I'd rather play bball than club!!! Okiez, bball time!!! :) |
|
***Try dragging me and my friends *** =)
|
|