For some reasons, someone had sorta managed to rekindle my drive to complete the prototype for Schoofs. Not that I really am confident of doing a good job, but at least not as dead as before. Somehow I think some Americans are really accomodating and really good with words. For such a crappy invention, he could still make it sound so nice. Oh well, I guess that's what started me going again. Don't think i'll achieve what I would like though, but at least I shall attempt. ah well.
Btw, if you are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, it's this.

wahahah, 2 times in a row, they used my crappy inventions for promotion! And 2 times, they make it look so nice, when I'm personally pretty ashamed of what I have come up with. Perhaps, I've given too high an expectation for myself for my current enlightenment. But still, I wished I could do a better job. ahhh... still waiting for that Easterly Wind to take flight.