Expectations, Expectations, Expectations. Everyone's expecting you to do something. Profs expect your hw... ... ... Actually is I'm expecting too much myself. Really damn damn tired recently... even though school just started. Class not confirmed... still waiting for reply. Career fair coming up. CNY coming up. HW! Schoofs! what not! ahhh!!! Plus this sem, I'm currently working with 3 diff groups of pple with 3 classes, and there's expectation expected too! As a president, I'm also expected to do stuff, stuff that I'd really prefer not to do. Not sure whether I should have taken this post up. Ah well... It's going to end soon anyway. Besides, that also gives me an opportunity to meet certain people firsthand. But what's the use anyway? I'm going to leave this darn place soon. And everything's gonna be part of memory, not reality. Oh well... Really hectic first 3 weeks... Hopefully things will get better in late Feb. Really really sianz... how I wish I could just put down everything, and do what I want.
Alright, I shall remember my snowman theory. Things will turn out well in the end, however ugly it is now. I will know what I'm supposed to know. For now, my focus is on career and Schoofs. Gonna scrape thru my hw as fast as possible.
Headache! I'm not going anywhere unnecessarily now!!!
Think I really have changed alot in the front-stage back-stage business. And I think someone had intruded the backstage. Have yet again totally shifted the backstage. Now there's totally no link to the back stage.