yay! Bball tonite!!! Even though it's like 2 wks b4 finals!!! with a paper and a project due next week!!! But... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Play first and worry later... mwahahahahhaha~ Just like those sec sch and JC days... lalala~ *skips around happily*
I can never reiterate enough how fun bball is... heehee~ Just last week, I had one of the most satisfying games. One of the matches, I was a little down on luck and had the 3 least skilful players on the court in the team (bec bball wasn't exactly their best sport.) And you could guess the result since I'm taking the trouble to blog it out... I lost. (Muaji and Chee Cheong Fun Story)... No lah... I won lah... to my surprise. And the best thing is, I wasn't the one that scored all the points. In fact, my team mates helped with 3/4 (or at least 1/2) of the points, with one of them, scoring the first 2 points and another one, finishing the game!!! I only did the work in the middle! Mwahahhaah~ And the cool thing is all 3 of them scored baskets! Which is what bball should be. The best bball player doesn't take all the shots himself. He enables his team mates, who are not as good as him in terms of skills, to get the ball into that basket when normally they seldom get it in. That's the way it should be man. heehee~