Woohoo, Anal pleasure! mwahaha~ Didn't pass anal fixation years back? nope!... Just that I haven't have so much vege for a really long time... mwahaha~ Somehow my veg intake this sem has been drastically reduced. Used to have like 70% veg and 30% meat in my cooking, but now it's the other way round or worse... Today's ban mian was different... I put like 3 whole bunch of veg, plus tomatoes, spring onions and mushrooms into the soup. And only some anchovy, some hot italian meatballs and 3 prawns. I think it turned out pretty well, despite the fact that it's my first time making, and I used no recipe. It's also one of the rare times that I made a meal without needing to use (much) condiments. It's 98% natural taste. Added only a little soy sauce at the end cos I tot it lacks just that little bit of taste, but even if I didn't, it'll still taste the same. Alright, I confess, I couldn't control adding some pepper to it just because it's habitual... and some sesame oil at the beginning to fry the onions/ginger/anchovy. I used to add a lot of crap into the my cooking... today, I must say, it's 80% less. hee~